Operation of this Site may require collection and processing of the following data:
Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site, not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
Our organization may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers use on our site.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
Your information and how it is Used
This Site may include web pages that give you the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this Site or to request certain services or information and make certain payments. We may use personal information for a number of purposes such as:
- To respond to an email or particular request from you
- To personalise the Site for you
- To process an application as requested by you
- To process a payment initiated by you
- To administer surveys
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process
- To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare
- To protect our rights, the rights of affiliates or related third parties, or take appropriate legal action, such as to enforce our Terms and Conditions
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
- We may use personal information to contact you through any contact information you provide through this Site, including any email address, telephone number or mobile phone number. Please see the section below titled “Our Online Communications Practices.” We may also share personal information within our organisation and we may combine personal information that you provide us through this Site with other information we have received from you, whether online or offline, or from other sources such as from our vendors. For example, if you have purchased a product or service from us, we may combine personal information you provide through this Site with information regarding your receipt of the product or service.
- Storage of Personal Data
- The African Economic Area is large, but we may have to transfer data outside of this area. If data is transferred outside the African Economic Area it will be for storing and processing. An example: to process and complete your sale or offer support services we may have to go outside the African Economic Area for the transfer. When you click submit, you agree to the transfer of your payment details, personal information or other electronic communication for storage and processing.
- Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we use. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
We will only share your personal information with third parties as outlined in this policy and as otherwise permitted by law.
We may share personal information if all or part of LifeWORTH Medicare Limited is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
We may share personal information in response to a court order, search warrant, law, or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors.
If you submit information or post a comment, the information you submit along with your screen name will be visible to all visitors, and such visitors may share with others. Therefore, please be thoughtful in what you write and understand that this information may become public.
We may also share personal information with other third party companies that we collaborate with or hire to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire companies to host or operate our Site and related computers and software applications.
This Site may permit you to view your profile and related personal information and to request changes to such information. If this function is available, we will include a link on this Site with a heading such as “My Profile” or similar words. Clicking on the link will take you to a page through which you may review your profile and related personal information.
Website and Information Security
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide on this Site. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our Site, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
Our Online Communication Practices
We may send electronic newsletters, notification of account status, and other communications, such as marketing communications, on a periodic basis to various individuals and organisations. We may also send email communications regarding topics such as general health benefits, Site updates, health conditions, and general health topics. We offer you appropriate consent mechanisms, such as opt-out, for marketing and certain other communications. As examples, you may opt-out as provided for in a specific email communication or contact us as described in the section “Contact Us.” Please be aware that opt-outs may not apply to certain types of communications, such as account status, Site updates, or other communications.
The Freedom of Information Act 2011 provides you with the right to access the information that we collect about you. Please note any demand for access may be subject to a fee which covers our costs in providing you with the data requested. The contact information below needs to be used to request access about details we collect and store on you.